Hi Tom,

Thanks for the advice; But I'm still can't get it working. I only have three
variables: prop_id, new_start_date, new_end_date, and into_table. I've used the
regclass type, and I've tried changing new_start_date and new_end_date to nsd
and ned respectively, but still no luck. If there any other avenue of
investigation you can think of? I've tried re-writing it as a dynamic query,
but Postgres doesn't seem to like that!

Thanks once again,

Neil.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.