On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:40:11 -0800 (PST)
Boycott Tech Forums <boycotttechfor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am a Sr. Software Engineer in USA who (like many others) have been unfairly
> treated with offshore software engineers who have the audacity to take our
> jobs, yet ask (mostly) American engineers to help them with their technical
> challenges via Technical Forums (like this one).

Wow!  Someone's email program is really borked.  This message has
obviously been stuck somewhere since the 19th century.

Hey buddy, I know what I, a non-American, have done for this project.
What have you done?

What's next?  Only help white folks?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <da...@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves