YEAH I DID IT !!! HAHAHAHA

I am one of you now :D

I Implemented the progress bar. Well it displays 2 progress bars. I assume
the first one is for unzipping the file though it does not progress , could
be something else. But the second one works like a charm , even displays the
percentage of download and progress with each 1%. Beautiful and way way way
easier than I expected , I just copied a method from monticello and had to
add signalProgress: True to PHDownloader method that downloads the file via
Zinc.

So happy :D

So now I am off to improve it, see if I can add progress also for unzipping
the file and further improve the GUI. Ready or not here I come :D

Thanks Sven for helping me out. I committed to the smalltalkhub repo, I have
not added it to the Configuration because I want you guys to test it first
to make sure I dont mess things up though I should not since I have not
touched the existing methods apart from adding that simple message. So I
dont know if you get the enhancement if you simply download the image. So go
to monticello and get latest commit, you should see my name in there.

Dammien , Sven if you have any advice as always I am open to suggestions :)