yeap definetly excited.

I love python, but really missed such an IDE as pharo. But now I can say I
found the tool I was always looking for. :)

Ok tried , latest PharoLauncher on windows. Brogress bars work well, it even
displays a third one for unziping the files.

But I found a bug, it cant launch the image. Does not understand in
ExternalWindowProcess >> value , nextPutAll:. There is however a comment
inside the method that says : "FIXME: Close the initial pipe handles. For
now, I have not implemented passing these to the child, and there is no
support yet for nonblocking  Windows OS pipes. Once those are available,
this method needs to change to support."

Is this why image launching fails, or is it unrelated ?

btc wrote