BTW, I had issues w/ ppa this week end during a Hackathon. I wanted my
teammate to install pharo on his Wheezy 7 Debian and it failed.

Now, we had to enable multiarch to get things running. Pretty out of reach
for basic users.

As I had to put stuff on a Wheezy 7 server down the line, the
get.pharo.orgthing worked better as I had no admin rights.

Phil