On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:40 AM, p...@highoctane.be <p...@highoctane.be> wrote:
> BTW, I had issues w/ ppa this week end during a Hackathon. I wanted my
> teammate to install pharo on his Wheezy 7 Debian and it failed.

what did you try? If you tried my PPA, then this was a bad idea. The
PPA is for Ubuntu only. If someone wants to push Pharo to Debian, I
can help.

> Now, we had to enable multiarch to get things running. Pretty out of reach
> for basic users.

multiarch is enabled by default on Debian. And I can't imagine someone
using Debian be named a "basic user" :-).

> As I had to put stuff on a Wheezy 7 server down the line, the get.pharo.org
> thing worked better as I had no admin rights.

For sure!

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st