It was a real question, and it feels like you overreacted the answer …

To me, markdown or pier is a new syntax to learn so I am asking …
To me, doing Pier because you do or because you said to is no really an
argument.

Then I am open to a real answer but I also see that markdown is integrated to a
lot of tools (github and jekylls by examples)
and that a lot of people knows about markdown.

This was a real question, not a troll ...

Ben