> It would be completely silly to have class comments in MD (no matter how cool
> this would be) _and_ *not* be able to have Nautilus parse/render them, with
> active links, etc…

With Athens inside the image we will use the pier parser to generate a document
tree and render it inside the image.
Now one step at a time.

>> There are some PEG grammar for markdown, maybe it could be reused so PP can
>> parse it :)
>> then one could generate Pier format out of markdown :)

What most of you do not get is that. But I do not care about Pier format. I
care about a REAL solution that can produce a REAL document tree AND that
***I*** can edit and maintain and enhance so that I can create books.

So I'm pragmatic we wrote the seaside book with pier so I took pier because I
do not want to write a MD parser and building model
and reinventing the wheel. And I do not want to have to learn a new language
just to make sure that I can write books.