Hi,

I think there is a little confusion here.

I meant to say that Roassal allows you to map your whatever objects onto a
visualization. How you do this mapping is completely up to you. If you have
a million objects, you will have to do some preprocessing yourself. That is
all. There really is no magic involved. I just like to use "transformation"
as a term in order to point out that visualization is no different than any
other object manipulation.

Did I address your concern?

Cheers,
Doru