2014/1/8 Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com>

> Pharo3.0
> Latest update: #30678
>
> This seems reproducible:
> 1. In Nautilus, browse a class that has a class comment
> 2. Bring up the comment pane
> 3. Edit the comment
> 4. Click the "Class side" checkbox
>
> Also (don't know if it's related):
> 1. In Nautilus, browse a class that has a class comment
> 2. Bring up the comment pane
> 3. Edit the comment
> 4. Click the "Comment" button
> 5. Choose discard
> 6. Click the "Comment" button again *** It seems as if the changes were
> accepted instead of discarded, but…
> 7. Click the "Class side" checkbox *** Now the comment is reverted to the
> original, so it seems the changes were indeed discarded. I guess the
> problem
> is keeping the comment pane in sync with the model…
>
> Ben, should I open issues for these? If so, separately or as one report?
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean
> Nabble.com.

Here is my attempt to fix this issue (see slice in case 12605).
I just changed the way the #click signal is handle by the CheckboxMorph.

I don't know if it was wrong how it handled the #click signal or if we
still have
an issue on how #click signals are processed at
MouseClickState>>handleEvent:from:

For example this code still shows an "uncloseable" confirm dialog:

|m|
m:= Morph new.
m on:#click send:#value to:[m confirm:'Really?'].
m openInWorld.