Thanks Sven,

> You should #close the port when you are done, else it remains in use, I would
> guess.

Of course,  i used :

        | srl |
        srl := SerialPort new.
        srl openPort: 'COM1'.

        srl nextPutAll: #[ 27 66 2 2 ] .

        srl close.

But after the first time, when submit the same code the system answer:

                Error: Cannot open 'COM1'

I don't unterstand because.

I note what the sometimes       SerialPort allInstances           answer
instance  after   the  close method.

Perhaps remain occupied some resources?

Ciao,

        Dario