On 24 avr. 2014, at 14:18, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

>>> Did you run the postscript?
>>> Smalltalk allClassesDo: [ :c | c superclass addSubclass: c ]
>>
>> No, but if that would be inconsistent, there is a test that fails…
>>
>> But I can do it the next update.
>>

> I did one update 30 832 with this. But I guess it will not change anything…
> after that I will revert
> to 3.0 829.

My bad I confuses issues...
In fact this is not related to this issue but to issue 11596, I never noticed
but it has never been integrated!!!
By running the script I gave back then, you can see that a lot of classes have
still a wrong layout!!
That is the scope of the layout of their superclass is not the parent scope of
their layout, which give this #shouldNotHappen error

Namely:
DialogWindowModel class
MBAbstractInfoList class
MBLabelInfo class
MBSpecInfo class
MCClassDefinition
MCClassDefinition class
MCClassTraitDefinition
MCClassTraitDefinition class
MCFileTreeFileSystemUtils class
MCMethodDefinition
MCMethodDefinition class
MCMockDefinition
MCMockDefinition class
MCOrganizationDefinition
MCOrganizationDefinition class
MCScriptDefinition
MCScriptDefinition class
ProfStef class
SpecDebugActionButton class
TTLCache
TTLCache class
TextInputFieldModel class
UIThemeVistary class
UIThemeWatery class
WorldModel class

Please run this script we cannot release Pharo with all these corrupted
classes!!!