On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:33 AM, Hilaire Fernandes <
hilaire.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We could try to organize a task force on that matter. I will try to
> submit some proposals later, but now I want to prepare a delicious cake.

Ha, cool. I am cleaning the home :-)

Jokes aside, it is true that the Pharo UI is quite slow.
I do not have issues on my Core i7 PC but on my Core2Duo Mac it shows...

There are enough benefits to having a software UI (flexibility etc) to
suffer that.

But there is for sure room for improvement.

As resolutions go higher, this problem will only get worse.

Where would one have to start looking for performance improvements?

Phil