The problem is that documenting frameworks is difficult. You should build cookbook.

stef

On 20/6/14 12:21, kilon alios wrote:
I think some Spec class comments could be bigger maybe with a couple of sort examples. Now that we have an online reference for Pharo it would be important if class comments are lengthier even if the information is covered in the PFTE Spec tutorial. But I will investigate further to see what I can propose in terms of actual comments.