I don't have an issue with that but Stephane Ducasse  asked me not to
change PBE and only do necessary porting to Pharo 3 so people that have
done the translations for it will have easier time porting their
translations too.

The chapter will be based on a chapter I have created for a book teaching
Python for Blender users which can be found here -->
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kilon/Python_book_of_magic/09.Object

Of course a lot of things need to change because Python is a different
language and I want to also show the Pharo IDE tools.

Now time to try your auto conversion tool on chapter 4 of PBE ;)