What specific problem are you having debugging?  Stepping Through a
block which about to send message to a Proxy?  It seems like I should
be having the same problem with Magma proxies..  I know sometimes I
would get a "Simulation" error while stepping Through (which would
blow up a debugging session) but that may have been caused by
something else because I don't remember seeing even that in a while..

I may be doing something different in my Proxy-reification process
than Glorp which lets it work even without using mirror primitives
(unless I'm using them without knowing it -- I'm not sure how they
work or even what they are)..?