“You know the guy doing the video remove it because it was in rage against us.”

That is a real shame - particularly given that the conversation here has been
quite constructive in how to improve the situation. Anyway - its a good video,
and we can alway record another one if he’s dead against us using it. For now,
we’ll link to it and say thank you.

Tim