Thanks Esteban, that’s definitely  (minor point: you didn’t use the same text I
gave you below, so there are some grammatical errors on the site).

If you want to keep control of how things are published - maybe it makes sense,
and is much easier to set the rule: “Give me a complete page with changes in
XXXX format” (you tell me what XXX is - markdown?). And then we can send you
full pages you can paste in (and diff?)

For now - can you also change the first paragraph, I think it makes more sense
to say that Pharo.org is the main place for information, and so its much better
to write:

#How to propose a bug fix or enhancement
First check if your change has already been entered into
[Fogbugz](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/), and consider watching the [overview
video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFomI-7h4qQ) of the steps documented
below.

Can you also change the Pre-reqs section to fix some minor typos (and match the
formatting of the text further down)

##Prerequisites
In order to propose a bug fix or enhancement for Pharo you need:

- An account for the [Fogbugz Pharo Issue Tracker]( https://pharo.fogbugz.com),
- An account on [SmalltalkHub](http://smalltalkhub.com) with commit rights to
the [Pharo Inbox]( http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/Pharo40Inbox).
_Note, in the recent version of SmalltalkHub this is a public repository. If
you encounter problems you can ask for commit rights on the [Pharo Developers
mailinglist(http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org)._

Tim