Max Leske wrote:
On 22.09.2014, at 09:12, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:

On 22 Sep 2014, at 07:30, Martin McClure <mar...@hand2mouse.com> wrote:

Andres and I developed a fix at ESUG for case 11996. The search for exception handlers was not taking into account the general case of exception handlers established or exceptions signaled while already in a handler block, so could find the wrong handler.

I put the slices for this fix in the inbox a while back, but neglected to let the list know.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this integrated into 4.0?

it is important to notify about it. There are >600 issues in the tracker, that means that just solving something but not telling will only lead to action if
by chance someone looks a the issue tracker entry. (which means, it is very very unlikely).

There are two ways to notify:

1) putting the issue to “fix review needed”

I noticed that I can’t do that (at least not for the issues I haven’t opened myself). Don’t know if that’s a deliberate choice but if you want to delegate a bit of work (and if the behaviour can be changed of course) I suggest that everyone should be able to set that status.

I've never had a problem with that, and I don't think anything special was ever done to my account.  btw, You do need to click the <Resolve> button to get those choices.
cheers -ben