On 09/22/2014 09:50 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:

On 22 Sep 2014, at 17:05, Martin McClure <mar...@hand2mouse.com> wrote:

This fix required multiple slices since loading things in the wrong order broke
exceptions badly enough to hang the system. I packaged things in five slices.
(It's possible that if Monticello was smart enough I could have done it in less
than five, but it did need more than one).

The automatic test runner seems to only load the first of the five slices.
Therefore two exception tests fail, which is expected. All exception tests
should pass after all five slices are loaded in order.

Is there a way to tell the automatic test runner to load all five, or does this
one require manual testing? (I did test it manually before dropping the slices
in the inbox, but that was a month ago.)

Maybe for a complex change like that we should sync off list… the normal
machinery is good for normal stuff, everything else needs exceptional work.
(e.g. we could load changesets, could be simpler than using monticello)

OK, let me know how you want to proceed. If you load the five slices from the inbox, in sequence, you do get something that works better as far as I can tell. And has additional test methods.

Regards,

-Martin