Alex

play looks like flash or music not like executing.

We all complain that smalltalk is weak and that people can make silly statements like Java is compiled and Smalltalk intepreted (I read that in the lecture)!!!
But this is our fault.

In my book you will not see evaluating an expresssion, I execute it.
So please we should not use silly names and more important we should not think that is is ok because
we should think about new people.

so for me cmd-e is good that we can map
    cmd-i for inspector
    cmd-I for explorer.