On 1/10/14 16:55, Tudor Girba wrote:
Cmd+g sounds like fun :).

The other thing could be to have cmd+i as a replacement for cmd+o when you are in the inspector. When outside, Cmd+i would spawn an inspector window if the surrounding browser does not support in-place inspection (like the playground).

To force inspect in a new window we could use Cmd+Shift+i and this would be uniformly applied everywhere.

What do you think?
I'm lost.

Cheers,
Doru