Hi,

Indeed, "Code" was the first choice, but that does not work well in object
like a CompiledMethod. So, when you inspect a method object you want to see
its code, but at the same time you want to see the CompiledMethod class
code as well. That is why we chose something that is more neutral like
"Meta" to make it as distinct as possible.

Now, the other thing we can consider is to offer an icon instead of the
text for the Meta (and Raw?) presentation.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com