Thanks hilaire.
May be we should try to find some time and love to ensure the next 5 years.

Le 1/12/14 11:19, Hilaire a écrit :
Hello,

>From my experience point of view with SmalltlakHub, I found this tool
remarkably stable, useful, feature complete and quite well integrated
with Monticello.
I want to say thank you guys for the energy you spend to keep it running.

Hilaire

Le 27/11/2014 11:14, Noury Bouraqadi a écrit :
SmalltalkHub is slow, so don’t click too fast :-(

While I’m grateful to developers of SmalltalkHub and previously
SqueakSource, I believe as a small community, we cannot afford
developing everything by ourselves. We don’t have enough man-power. We
can see the symptoms since SmalltalkHub is in beta stage since way too
long...

It’s better to use some mainstream platform such as github.
We’ll we have support for it in Pharo 4?

It would be interesting also from the communication point of view to
make the world a little bit more aware of Pharo.

Noury