On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM, kilon alios <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "So I am not the only one grumbling about the scrolling in lists.
> My suggestion was to use paging for this purpose.
>
> See the discussion here on moose-list.
>

> https://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=1099&can=4&colspec=ID%20Status%20Summary%20Type%20Component%20Difficulty%20Opened%20Milestone%20Reporter
>

> regards,
>
> usman
> "
>
> I cannot understand your problem and your solution to it. I am afraid I am
> not familiar with the library you use or with GTInspector. If I could
> assume I would say you dont like the continuous scroll solution currently
> implemented in GTInspector but that is not my problem.
>
> My problem is that next 50 items icon button disappears each time I press
> it and for me that makes no sense. Without changing the current
> implementation at a fundamental level the button should be always visible
> and allow you to press it multiple times and send you to the last first of
> 50. So if I press it lets say 4 times, it will be nice if it would send the
> cursor of the list display to the item 200 and the list be able to scroll
> down to 250 assuming that the list was already at cursor 1 displaying 50
> items.

Did you try this script in the discussion that shows the other possibility
of list scrolling in Morph without talking about GT-*: This covers your
requirement of omnipresent buttons and a list showing a fix number of items
(in your case 50).

| treeMorph aWindow aModel |
        aModel := PaginatedMorphTreeModel new rootItems: (1 to: 100) asArray.
        aWindow := aModel theme newWindowIn: World for: aModel title: 'test'.
        treeMorph := aModel defaultTreeMorph.
        treeMorph pageSize: 30.

        treeMorph buildContents.
        aWindow addMorph: treeMorph fullFrame: (LayoutFrame fractions: (0 @ 0