"Did you try this script in the discussion that shows the other possibility
of list scrolling in Morph without talking about GT-*: This covers your
requirement of omnipresent buttons and a list showing a fix number of items
(in your case 50)."

I did try but was giving me an error . The code you provide here works. Yes
its as I assumed you want to go down the route of pages, but as I said
again its not related to my issue.

Yes I really like your solution. I wonder why Tudor prefer continuous
scroll , is there any advantage ?

Just a side note here even paging is very limited and unsuitable for big
data, I think in the end a search facility on steroids would be an ideal
solution, possible one supporting regex like finder tool already does.