I liked that you propose yourself also to edit the zeroConf chapter. Thanks.
I must admit that I'M FED UP to feel the only one with Sven that seems to be able to write a documentation in our wonderful community. So at least changes should be retrofitted in the available doc. Do not worry LaTex is easy and we will probably convert Deep into Pharo into Pillar.

Stef