Can you be more concrete because I like what Camillo designed.

Le 2/12/14 16:06, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
EstebanLM wrote
is cool.
I would like to explore the possibility to replace our command line parser
with getopt. You know… is more compatible at the end :)
I find the implementation of our command line handlers very confusing. It
seems like it grew organically from a smaller idea and the design got out of
control. There are many assumptions that can make it hard to extend,
especially to combine multiple options, as Ben and I discovered when
implementing the "don't run startup scripts" handler. It would be nice to
revisit starting from a behavioral specification.

-----
Cheers,
Sean