Hi Sebastian,

As I said, I do not see how your generic advice applies to the current
situation. We went through concrete cases exactly to elucidate how people
perceived the problems.

If things would be as obvious as removing a click, we would not have this
conversation, but it is not. That is why we have to talk about concrete
scenarios.

In the meantime, I addressed the two points raised in the thread:
- adding dynamic variables to the Raw view, and
- adding collection items in the Raw view.

I will follow up with more details in the following days.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com