I just went through a few of the Waveplace videos. I am impressed. They are
truly excellent videos and I can see how they can engage youngsters and
gently introduce programming concepts to them. Why aren't these being used
in Canadian elementary schools??? I shall have to ask.

Beyond the early grades, students can continue learning programming with
Pharo. I see this as a smooth migration. This is getting exciting!

Aaron Rosenzweig wrote