Le 12/01/2015 18:32, p...@highoctane.be a écrit :
There are lots of things.
Hi Phil,
thank you, what things would you advice ?
I'm not a java zealot, it's just that I found only that one, and that it works in Java without effort - I'd prefer not to do my own.

But Log4s works and yeah, it is similar to Log4j in concept.

Phil

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 6:27 PM, Alain Rastoul
<alf.mmm....@gmail.com
<mailto:alf.mmm....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    hi all,

    Googling a bit for a logging framework in Pharo, I found sl4j, which
    sounds  familiar to me.
    http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/__Log4s.html/Wiki
    <http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Log4s.html/Wiki>

    I suppose the API is the same as the java package, as claimed by the
    project page.
    I wonder if anybody is using it , or has tried it and have an advice
    on that package ?
    (I  saw there was no test and no comments ... :( )

    I think it could be great for Pharo to have a standard package like
    that, a logging facility is mandatory for most -if not all- applications

    Any advice or pointers ?
    TIA
    --
    Regards,