Le 12/01/2015 19:30, stepharo a écrit :
If you need the pdf just ask we should put back the ci crushing pillar
and producing pdf
the text is readable even with tags, and figures in png and pdf, so it's ok for me,
thanks anyway.
may be time for me to try using pillar, I saw the doc of Damien Cassou and delayed trying it but and it looks cool.