Hello people, I am really interested since PBE seems to go very well to now concentrate on a project I had in mind for some time and it is to start a book on Pharo Morphic.

I would start small and for example as a series of blog posts.
Then we you reach a certain amount I would then turn them into a book.

For Spec we plan to collect all the material and have a small booklet.

My plan is to add it to github group SquareBracketAssociates which I am member of for contributing to the new PBE.

Is that ok with you ?

it is ok but now the strategy I adopted is the following one:
- avoid to have many unfinished books (or many not making progress or slow progress) - this is why I have work in progress to work on the chapters, ready for reviews then the chapters will populate the books - this way I do not give the impression that Pharo is starting stuff and not finishing - I would suggest the same: host some chapter in the work in progress and when you enough push that to a book.

I finished an editorial pass on deep into pharo and will continue to work on Pharo by example, then resume my work on
the other books (slow is n't it :)).

I will try to port all documentation available already for Morphic from self and squeak to Pharo 4 and of course add my own pages as well.
There is not much available, or exciting but you can start there.

I also have forgot my travis password, I have asked here before but none replied, so if anyone can help me recover my password or create a new one or create a job for the project , I will appreciate it.

travis I do not know.

Obviously I want to make this project according to the guidelines of the community. So if you have suggestions fire away :)

I would like this to be the official book on Morphic , I want it to be both a tutorial but also a reference book with more emphasis on the reference side. Probably will divide in into a Part 1 and a Part 2 where Part 1 is the tutorial and Part 2 is the reference.

I dont expect to of course to do a ton of work and finish this book any time soon, but then something is better than nothing.