Le 19/1/15 22:21, kilon alios a écrit :
Ok then I think the best way to do this is to start this in my own github account then give you guys the link , review the documentation and if you find satisfying add it to SquareBracketAssociates via forking it, if not I can still continue it with my github account. Of course I will use pillar and follow the same workflow as PBE. I don't want to do this via blog posts , I prefer pillar and github.
We can create a repo on

PBE wise looks like from what I see from a first look that 12 out 16 chapters are ported. So PBE is near completion at least at a draft level. I can give a hand with a couple more chapters thats not a big deal.
Thanks. We will have to read it again. I have to check (I got stuck in the model chapter and the first one).

There is no Pharo book for Morphic and for me this is a big omission. Frankly I would take even a small docs about Morphic and Pharo 3/4 over no documentation at all, any day.

Sure
Just read what I said.
Go incremental.
I am not saying that you should contribute to a Morphic book I mean this is your choice but its something I want to work on. If people want to contribute all they have to do is fork my repo and send me pull requests or even add them as contributors. If they dont want, no problemo I continue alone.

In any case when I have something substantial (something more than 30 pages) I will alert the list.