I'm not sure if it still works but as a workaround it was possible to drag the
playground into existing window group.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: "Torsten Bergmann" <asta...@gmx.de>
Sent: ‎1/‎29/‎2015 6:51 PM
To: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: [Pharo-dev] Create window group for Playground

Previous (and still included) Workspace, Transcript and Nautilus
provide Window grouping by selecting "Create window group" from the
window menu and then dragging two windows onto each other.
They are grouped together in one single window then and each one
gets a tab.

Looks like Playground does not support this feature yet - so currently
I end up with many many windows which for me is a step backwards
compared to working with workspaces in Pharo 3.0

What is necessary to provide this for the Playground so we have a
common behavior for all the tools and a cleaner desktop?

Thanks
T.