> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ben,
>>
>> First off, thank you for looking into this, it is important, but it is
>> also delicate and few people dare look at this stuff.
>>

> This is why it would be good to give it plenty of time to settle in before
> Pharo 4 release.
>

>> I did the scenario you described in #40450 on Mac OS X and everything
>> went as you described: although there were tons of notification messages,
>> the UI remained usable though slow. I did some Zn tests afterwards,
>> including save/restart of the image and did not see any problems.
>>
>> Sven
>>

> Thanks for testing.
> cheers -ben

What about this notifications
'WorldState>>interCyclePause failed.'

They happen quite often in some situations, for example open Nautilus and
search for a class name in the class search dialog.
This inform always pops up if the wait time is small:
[(Delay forMilliseconds: 5) waitOtherwise:[1 inform:'otherwise']] fork