Personally I don't like Pragmas, they have not convinced me so far that
they fit the style of Smalltalk syntax. I have to confess though I never
liked descriptive elements and languages .

About python decorators I disagree that are similar to pragmas. Pragmas are
focused on being descriptive , python decorators are descriptive as by
product. The main focus of python decorators is to shorten code by
introducing syntactic sugar.

I agree though this is a very interesting discussion and I dont understand
most of the things stated here so I leave an open door and mind for
pragmas. Maybe one day I will "get it".