"Kilon, pragmas are not limited to being descriptive."

Ok , I went back and carefully read your posts. I did not noticed that
pragmas are executable too, I stand corrected. It appears I underestimated
Pragmas, after reading your posts I see where you going with this.
Especially the part of adding methods to objects like menu
entries definitely makes some sense.

The more I think how I would do this, the more I start to appreciate
pragmas. For example I would attach some variables to Object class to
create a dictionary that will manage meta data for each method. That would
move the definition of the method meta data outside the method definition
itself but I am not sure if that is such a good thing afterall.

I think I will let myself get a few years more experience in Pharo to make
up my mind and fully appreciate pragmas.