> did you read the class comments?
> or Morph and Views
Yes. I see that the Morph is delegating it's drawing to a View, but what I'm
interested in is the rationale. I believe that documenting the design at a
higher level, so everyone can understand the rationale and features, is the
only way to keep Bloc clean and lean and prevent another "Morphic is so cool
but impossible to understand".

Let's take the current example of the introduction of View classes

Scenario #1: Design choice because of higher-level vision for Bloc?
Right now views are hot-swappable:
1. Make a clock with "clock :=BlPolygonViewExamples exampleSimpleClock."
2. Now turn it into a vintage Bulova with "clock withRectangleView"
That is awesome! But is it on-purpose? a documented feature? Those are
important so a well-meaning refactorer doesn't come in and smash the design by
bloating  or removing important capabilities

Scenario #2: Views extracted simply because Morphic Morphs were so bloated
Morph methodDict size "962"
BlMorph methodDict size  "473"

If #1 is the case, it may be important to preserve the feature, but if it's #2
we may not be as attached to that particular choice.

> Decorators are not modularly extensible Bloc use a chain of command.
I'm not sure what you mean. Right now, borders are an intrinsic part of
BlEnclosedView. If Decorators were used (and I'm not saying they're
appropriate, just asking), one could e.g. add multiple borders, or a border and
scroll bars, etc. How are Decorators not modularly extensible when used that
way?

-----
Cheers,
Sean