> yes, we know, we are preparing a documentation.
Great! Is the WIP publicly available (e.g. in one of our Pillar/GitHub repos)?
Btw. the class comments are reeeally great! I'm only talking about documenting
design rationale.

> We’ve implemented a lot of examples. please have a look.
Thanks - I have and they are also great. But AFAICT it's impossible to tell
from the examples /why/ e.g. we went from Morphs owning their step actions to
block-based steps registered with a scheduler that is universal to all worlds.
I have a doubt about that because one use case I've had in Morphic is to speed
up time in a world to see what happens e.g. in 10 minutes from now, but
#schedule hard-codes the reference to the BlUniverse singleton.

-----
Cheers,
Sean