> yes, we know, we are preparing a documentation.
Great! Is the WIP publicly available (e.g. in one of our Pillar/GitHub repos)? Btw. the class comments are reeeally great! I'm only talking about documenting design rationale.
We did them twice :)
And some of them should be improved.

To doc in on github pharo progress.
Now I started to document the classes so that after I can generate part of the doc :)

> We’ve implemented a lot of examples. please have a look.
Thanks - I have and they are also great. But AFAICT it's impossible to tell from the examples /why/ e.g. we went from Morphs owning their step actions to block-based steps registered with a scheduler that is universal to all worlds. I have a doubt about that because one use case I've had in Morphic is to speed up time in a world to see what happens e.g. in 10 minutes from now, but #schedule hard-codes the reference to the BlUniverse singleton.

Good question alain will answer.
Continue to ask so that we can extract the information from his mind.

Cheers,
Sean