yet… while I disagree with the idea of having a “windows” theme (or any
platform specific theme), I think it would be cool to have an option to flip
the control buttons… that can work as an extension of current theme, not as a
different theme.
Problem is “who does it”, more than yes or not to have it :)

Esteban