stepharo wrote
> I was just thinking about an experiment to map our world into a kind of
> file system and use it to navigate
> because in your link you want to refer to the class/method
> and in fact it could be package/class/method package/resource or
> package/class/resources (that we may have one day)

He he - yes, I have had all kinds of thoughts in that direction. But at the
moment it is most likely not where I will look.

If anything - I would rather take a look on how one can use pillar-markup
inside method comments, and try to see if one can find a way to make the
interaction work. It should somehow be possible to hack into the syntax
highlighter to do this, but I am not sure.

Right now, I will try to consolidate what I did. But Damien suggested I just
hold back until the Tx work is further progressed.