Damien Cassou wrote
>> The TextRenderer accepts at least the commands shown by the screenshot
>> noted
>> by Damien. In addition I would like to point to a special link type I
>> added:
>> *LinkText>pharo://Classname[/methodname]* which will render a link which
>> when clicked will open a new Nautilus browser on said class and
>> method.
>
> I'm a bit skeptical about this syntax has it is heavyweight and I'm not
> sure developers will want to use it. What about either:
>
> 1- let the developer simply write "TheClass" or "TheClass>>method" of
>    "#method" and get links (when target entity exists)? That's the
>    simplest.
>
> 2- or let the developer write ${pharo:TheClass}$,
>    ${pharo:TheClass>>method}$ or ${pharo:#method}$? This is more complex
>    but also more explicit.

I like it to be a link, and hence the * syntax. A short version could be
*>pharo://Class/method* - with auto picking the class or method name as link
text
as no other links (atm) will be without link text, it might default to
*>Class/method*

It depends a bit on the parser if it will be able to read it, I cannot try
it right now.