KasperOsterbye <kas...@itu.dk> writes:

> The TextRenderer accepts at least the commands shown by the screenshot noted
> by Damien. In addition I would like to point to a special link type I added:
> *LinkText>pharo://Classname[/methodname]* which will render a link which
> when clicked will open a new Nautilus browser on said class and
> method.

I'm a bit skeptical about this syntax has it is heavyweight and I'm not
sure developers will want to use it. What about either:

1- let the developer simply write "TheClass" or "TheClass>>method" of
   "#method" and get links (when target entity exists)? That's the
   simplest.

2- or let the developer write ${pharo:TheClass}$,
   ${pharo:TheClass>>method}$ or ${pharo:#method}$? This is more complex
   but also more explicit.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st