Hi guys,

I started yesterday to update WebDoc to work on latest Pharo. I share with
you my progress since yesterday:

- Now it loads in latest pharo4 :)
- fixed javascript errors and render issues
- a little of love to the css styles
- removed unused/not working features
- made it work well when exporting not the full image
- ci job is again green [1]

you can see the result of applying webdoc to webdoc as the result of the ci
job here [2]. If you use it further, you'll see there are still of course
some problems, but I feel it is better than before :).

If you want to check it out, instructions in [3].
Download:

Gofer it
   smalltalkhubUser: 'PharoExtras' project: 'WebDoc';
   package:'ConfigurationOfWebDoc';
   load.

 (#ConfigurationOfWebDoc asClass project version: #development) load.

Export:

(WebDocExporter packages: {RPackageOrganizer default packageNamed:
'YourProject'})
    title: 'YourProject';
    exportTo: './doc' asFileReference.

Guille

[1] https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/WebDoc/
[2]
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/WebDoc/PHARO=40,VERSION=development,VM=vm/585/artifact/doc/index.html#packageList=package.html&classList=package/ConfigurationOfWebDoc.html&classView=welcome.html
[3]http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/WebDoc