Ok may be we should call web doc then.

Stef

Le 24/4/15 10:06, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

On 24 Apr 2015, at 08:56, stepharo <steph...@free.fr <mailto:steph...@free.fr>> wrote:

Ok I saw with the version 30 it is much better :)
Because I was surprised that someone could do anything with the 40.
Now in that case we should not just put in it in the obscure file server but promoted to the website.

it is: http://pharo.org/documentation

      Search through pharodocs <http://files.pharo.org/doc/4.0>

The reference website for documentation about Pharo.

Esteban

Stef