Hi,

    if one uses a at doit transcript then no special action is required to get
output to appear beyond sending flush to Transcript right?  So any solution
that requires special action to get the moronic transcript to work us broken.
We should fix the transcript, not expect every application to work around a bug.

Eliot (phone)