SmalltalkHub looks great but lacks the features of SqueakSource3. It would be
great if we could switch the backend to SS3 while keeping the look of STHub.

Amber is nice, but a single page JS app that uses infinite scrolling everywhere
is just not a good fit for this kind of site, because search engines still
don't index them well (look at any complex single page app made with
Angular.js). if searchability matters, this isn't acceptable, and when you're
browsing a repo with a huge number of packages (like the Pharo50Inbox),
infinite scrolling is less user friendly and probably less efficient than
boring old page numbers.