Hi David,

Just for your information, Cuis uses a file-per-package format. It looks really
nice on GitHub and on SourceTree. As far as I can tell, there has not been much
merging going, though. So it is entirely possible that it turns out not to work
as well as the filetree format when merging.

Cheers,
Bernhard